What makes me Uncommon

After my travelogue on Football in Kerala, i've been thinking to write something. Lot of topics came into my mind none so powerful as the topic on myself!!! Actually this topic hit me after a little verbal spat with one of my colleague.. :P
topic i came upon is uncommon me...??? What makes me different or uncommon from others? i do or have lived the same as any other human being has (majority of them do, only 10% are ambanis, bachans, roshans, mittals, khans, or some unlucky person.). I was born had good education, got good job, settled (kind of - still that EMI is on, and still i crave for eating out the day i get my salary or my purse is full, still have the complete knowledge on BMW, AUDI, MERCs of the world and talk talk talk about it and dream about owning one, still think of having a vacation in Mauritius or Maldives or New Zealand and so on), after so many years stilli have a mom who calls me everyday to say "wear a jacket when you go to office - or else you'll catch a cold". This and many things more.So what makes me so Uncommon. Is it the thought in my mind that keeps on saying "Hey you are very much different from others - you can achieve anything in life" - ohhh these motivational pressures or the thought in my mind saying "Hey goks there are people who are earning better, living a better life, you still have to go a long way man..." these de-motivating pressures...
So what makes us different is our own thoughts our own super built up of personality. And its common for anyone to think that he or she is different from others, unfortunately 90% thinks so making everyone common and the remaining 10% the most Uncommon or different race..!!!!
Think....

Comments

  1. sometimes these inner motivations r engh to achieve nythg in this world..Think what u want, believe what u want- thts way.. Gudone Goks - my special Buddy..(Not Common) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROOMMATES

The Best of Childhood